We’ve talked about limits in our games before, but I wanted to focus on this a bit further. I mean, it’s fine to say something like “limiting options is good” but is that all the time? Only during PC generation? How about during gameplay? Let’s discuss
Emails from Thomas Hook, Michael Fisk, Brandon Teal, and Blake Ryan!
- Eloy from Third Eye Games is going to be launching Part Time Gods 2nd Edition this year
- Queen City Conquest is coming
- Rick and Morty D&D miniseries with help from Patrick Rothfuss, coming August 2018
- 55 Nights to film Game of Thrones battle article on Uproxx by Ryan Harkness
- Amazon’s Lord of the Rings show may incorporate Peter Jackson’s Middle-earth by Andrew Liptak on The Verge
This show brought to you by fans of the show, like you. Support the show. Become a patron!