How do you handle money in roleplaying games? There are lots of different ways, we share our thoughts.
Episode 46 Show Agenda
Sponsored by DarkTheatre.net
Shaintar KS – Brett explains something he thinks is important.
Now on Tumblr gamingandbs.tumblr.com
Random Encounter – emails, voice mails, social media from listeners
Shane Freeman- Dead Games Society interview with Stephen Sullivan creator of Chill RPG http://dgsociety.net/chill-with-stephen-d-sullivan/
Greyedout Productions. Buy a dicebag and use promo code GAMINGANDBS to receive 10% off your order.
Topic of Discussion
How do you like to deal with money in your game?
- OSR/1st Ed AD&D type of gp = xp
- BRP style
- GP v SP standard for “gritty” fantasy games
- Gems and Jewelry
- What do you let people buy? Do you play through shopping sessions?
Die Roll – 2-4 miscellaneous points of gaming or geekery we want to share with you.
- I saw Ant Man – http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/marvel/antman/
- Never look a gift orc in the mouth – http://www.gnomestew.com/gming-advice/never-look-a-gift-orc-in-the-mouth/
- Jeff Dee gets to keep his rights to publish Villaians and Vigilantes RPG – https://www.facebook.com/pages/Villains-and-Vigilantes/110965138921803?fref=nf
- Show us your Gen Con pics!
- World War Cthuhlu – Cubicle 7 kickstarter funded https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/461807648/world-war-cthulhu-cold-war-for-the-call-of-cthulhu
- 256-page Core Setting Book – with extra material on the intelligence theatres of the Cold War as well as a section on operations in the UK.
- Limited-edition, deluxe version, foil-stamped of the Core Setting Book.
- 6-part campaign – Yesterday’s Men.
- 6-scenario supplement – Covert Actions.
- Player’s Guide – Section 46 Operations Manual.
- A set of die-cut card handouts – Kickstarter exclusive!
- #rpgaday in August https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TIuHaeoQ_-s
- Anti Gen Con online game con https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JezGordon/posts/42rKtnH21WM