Creative spell casting could be a synergy of spells. Casting grease down a hallway and then a flame-based spell to light it on fire. Brett mentions someone casting climb walls to better pick pocket an NPC. These are just a couple examples of how spell casters can get creative with their craft. How creative do you like you spell casting? Are there limits to what you allow in your games?
Evercon.org – Evercon ticket sales and Pre-Reg still open!
Cory Winn, James Carruthers, Forrest Aguirre and Angela Murray gives us feedback on Urban adventures.
Fateful Mike asks for advice on supers game.
- There Are Hundreds of Secret Underground WWII Bases Hidden in British Forests
- 5 Scariest Cults in History
- Using MS OneNote, here’s how to power use it for RPG’s.
- Youtube video D&D-based guide to Contribution and Inclusion in the Python Community, a technical talk on the programming language python by using D&D as a reference.
- The Antikythera Mechanism, the most mysterious technological object on the planet should have been destroyed at least three times.
- Gaming travel kit. Chad Jones, blogger for A Yelp in the Dark blog, outlines his. What’s in your travel kit?
[shadowbox]This show brought to you by fans of the show, like you. Support the show. Become a patron![/shadowbox]