Descriptions in rpg’s. How to align the way the game master and players exchange information. An example: “I’m looking for any irregularities in the walls, drafts, breaks in the mortar” versus “I search the room”. Thanks to Matt Seiberlich for the topic suggestion.
From Mike H. – looking for advice
Jello sends us something about being serious
- Ray Otus started a thread on our forums listing random character generators for a variety of RPG’s
- The Adventures of Gaia on Youtube, Melissa is a star on that show.
- Animated Spellbook on YouTube
- Matt Colville on running D&D
- Dracula: The Evidence kickstarter ends November 20th, 2019. Bram Stoker’s novel as an interactive experience: a box set telling the story through letters, clues, maps, phonograph records & more.
Products may include affiliate links where we earn rewards from your purchase.
This show brought to you by fans of the show, like you. Support the show. Become a patron!
Subscribe on iTunes or Android so you don’t miss our next episode when we talk about tracking pc wealth.
Join the discussion!