Brett references John Wick’s Play Dirty and a concept of not using numbers for hit points but rather describing the damage to reflect the condition of your pc. Cool concept or sheer madness?
Erik Frankhouse calls into the show
Emails from Cory Winn, Abram Nothnagle and Blake Ryan.
- Birds of Prey Deliberately Setting Fires
- 2 Episodes of Glitter and Blood AP are up
- Play Dirty by John Wick (affiliate)
- More one-shot D&D adventures for 5e by Geek Dad
- Gaming and BS on Pinterest!
- Invasion of the German Board Games posted by Wayne Humfleet, article on the Atlantic by Jonathan Kay
- Derek Myers’s article on DungeonMaster.com, Never Say Bloodied Again
- Kevthulhu pointed us to a great review of Harlem Unbound
- Azrael Arocha, an academic essay his GM wrote for his university From the Darkness it Comes by The GM Tim
[shadowbox]This show brought to you by fans of the show, like you. Support the show. Become a patron![/shadowbox]
Subscribe on iTunes or Android so you don’t miss our next episode when we talk about something.