Holidays and festivals in roleplaying games, they can bring people together, start plots and story arcs and much more. They also help to enforce seasonal changes and the passage of time. There’s also the real-world holidays and how they effect your game. Tis the holiday season and we want your rpg to be festive!
Consider purchasing a Gaming and BS t-shirt.
Soliciting feedback via our listener survey.
Listener Jeff Rademaker poses a question on G+. What makes a good con player?
Feedback on episode 63 Treachery, comments from G+
- LotR and Hobbit coins Kickstarter
- Our own Bruce Cunnington blogs about his first hand experience with D&D and VR
- Interview with Wizards of the Coast CEO Greg Leeds
- Jaye Foster from 6d6 wrote in via email: Age of Legends Kickstarter
- Cards Against Humanity creator Kickstarts new game ‘Secret Hitler’
[shadowbox]This show brought to you by fans of the show, like you. Support the show. Become a patron![/shadowbox]
Subscribe on iTunes or Android so you don’t miss our next episode when we talk about RPG styles and systems.