Learning a new game, there’s a few ways to approach an rpg. The obvious way is to read the book. There can be other ways, certainly.
Gamehole Con event submission opens April 16th 2017 for the Nov 2017 show
Evercon 2018 dates – Jan 5 – 7 2018
Voice mail from Chris Shorb
Email from Flip from Flip the Table podcast
Email from Ace
Voice mail from Blake Ryan
Steve Orlik comes back after we address his ‘who runs the game?’ questions
Pure Mongrel poses the following on G+
- Pure Mongel has a few positive outlooks of role-playing games
- The RPG Research Project Community
- Documentary about Abantey the RPG, a documentary about after school and summer camp run by Rebecca Thomas, teaching kids interactive storytelling game.
- The Bodhana Group is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that advocates the use of tabletop gaming as a directed therapeutic and clinical practice that can benefit personal growth as well as enhance social and educational services to individuals and families.
- Azrael Arocha supplies us with a good resource for session zero. The Same Page Tool.
- Kevin Lovecraft provides some rpg inspiration, Brazilian Student Disappears Leaving Behind a Room Covered in Coded Texts and Occult Symbols
- VeCee Young tells us about the Self Mummified Monks of Japan
Thanks to greyauthor for the review on iTunes.
Thank you to Curtis Takahashi for the very generous donation!
[shadowbox]This show brought to you by fans of the show, like you. Support the show. Become a patron![/shadowbox]
Subscribe on iTunes or Android so you don’t miss our next episode when we talk about Player Facing Die Rolls or Player Focus Series Part 3