Maps, a staple in many tabletop RPG’s. Whether it’s to find treasure or to lay on the table so players can put their miniatures upon it, we talk about maps.
Comments from G+ Community – Jared, Laramie
Mike P. emails us
Saul writes in
- Netflix is developing adaptations of The Chronicles of Narnia.
- Dyson Logos does good maps. Blog and Patreon and Google+
- Christopher West’s Maps of Mastery
- Mike Schley’s maps, lots of official maps done for D&D
- Deven Rue, Mistress of Maps
- Gaming Perspectives with Saul and Jolen – podcast
This show brought to you by fans of the show, like you. Support the show. Become a patron!
Subscribe on iTunes or Android so you don’t miss our next episode when we talk about cursed items.
Join the discussion!