Mass combat, we’re not talking specific rules or mechanics. More high level than that. We explain our definition and the tie into miniature war games. A topic suggested by Gabe Dybing.
OSR Contest Winners!
Blake Ryan, Crimfan, Bill Durfy, Stacie Winters and Steve Orlik emails us about episode 146 on Tactical Combat Encounters.
Mike Pasewald emails us about Pregens vs Roll your own from episode 145
- Midderlands KS – an OSR micro setting by Glynn Seal (aka MonkeyBlood Design)
- Darcie Ross is now part of Monte Cook Games! Congrats!
- How a Secret Criminal Language Emerged From the Underworld – Dictionaries made Thievs’ Cant Accessible for the masses in the 16th through 19th centuries by NATALIE ZARRELLI
- Draw a figure in under five minutes – Get the most out of your life drawing sessions with these 10 simple tips for quick figures by Chris Legaspi
- Using open source tools to play Dungeons & Dragons – How a Dungeon Master generates ideas, makes mpas and more for this face-to-face game by Joe Kline
- Azrael Arocha shares Jason Pitre’s post about Hellscapes kickstarter. It’s a post apocalyptic survival for D&D 5e by Scrivened LLC. Funded and ends Aug 1, 2017
- Stephen Dragonspawn points us to Cattle Rock
- Moe Tousignant brought The Nightmare Below – A Dungeon Crawl Role-Playing Game to our attention by Emanuele Galletto;