It’s ok to fail. As a player, we learn from our mistakes. We can admit our shortcomings, well everyone but Sean. We’re working on that. Like many not-so-positive topics we cover, there can be something good on the other side of the die. This is no different. It teaches us valuable lessons. Failure helps us figure out a better way to do something.
Evercon is going to be announcing special guests soon.
Comments from G+ from Tom Bagwell and Jim Fitzpatrick on episode 97, Imprisoning PC’s. While Chris Schorb call us.
Jim Fitzpatrick asks us about play-by-post games on G+. Be sure to go there and chime in on the conversation.
Tim Deschane shares some of his personal struggles and how gaming has helped him. How awesome is gaming to not only be a hobby of entertainment, but also therapeutic! The stuff leaves us speechless.
- Internal layout of Millenium Falcon in io9
- Star Trek RPG coming from Modiphius releases summer 2017
- Documentary For the Love of Spock kickstarted, can pre-order, releases Sept 9th
- How Not To Run D&D for Kids, Tweens, & Teens found on the TripleCrit blog
- Hawk Sparrow points us to this Youtube link on Big Battles in RPGs
- Chris Shorb passed us a link to the First Ever Indigenous Comic Con
- Forest Aguerrie bring to our attention a library in the Paris Underground
[shadowbox]This show brought to you by fans of the show, like you. Support the show. Become a patron![/shadowbox]
Thank you goes out to Gabriel D. for the kind and generous donation. We appreciate it.
Thank you LondonDrake for the great review on the iTunes! Says Brett should run a game of Pendragon.