Michael Parker asked us about Play by Post rpg’ing, so we figured we’d dig into this a bit and see what thoughts, ideas, and/or advice we have around it.
- Evercon – Submissions and Pre-Reg Open! Looks like Alex Kamer is going to attend to run some games for us! Be great to get some BS’ers out there to run and hang out
- Avalon KS progressing
- Pat Kilbane
Feedback on episode 162 West Marches includes comments from Blake Ryan, Jason Hobbs, Christopher Grey and Roger Brasslett. Audio feedback from Erik Frankhouse and Chris Schorb!
- Bizarre theory that it’s actually the year 1720 because the early middle ages were faked.
- De Profundis Second Edition
- D&D Campaign running for 35 years. (article)
- Ethan Gilsdorf, author of Fantasy Freaks & Gaming Geeks, re-enacts the 80’s
- The Uncanny Resurrection of Dungeons & Dragons, The New Yorker
- Dungeons & Dragons Wouldn’t Be What It Is Today Without These Women – on Kotaku
- Ryan Hiller’s blog Geekdad.com has article on play-by-post gaming.
- Flying Buffalo play by mail
- Azrael Arocha points out interactive map of Sigil, City of Doors
- Kevthuhlu, Lakes of Mercury and Human Sacrifices – after 1800 years, Teotihuacan reveals its treasures. #gameable
[shadowbox]This show brought to you by fans of the show, like you. Support the show. Become a patron![/shadowbox]
Subscribe on iTunes or Android so you don’t miss our next episode.