Powerful items in rpg’s, game masters give them out from time-to-time. It’s the +5 Holy Avenger or some ancient artifact that can grant Wish or Resurrection spells. You run the risk of breaking your game, or do you? We as Dungeon Masters may regret providing these powerful magic items, but what do you do after one of the members of possess such a find and you need to set things right?
Important Gamehole Con dates:
- Renewal of VIG badges opens on June 11th
- Pre-registration for all other badges is June 25th at noon CST
Trivia Contest for Ep 100 coming!
Greg Palechek comments on ep 90
Additional comments, or emails from Edwin Nagy, Forrest Aguirre and Steve Orlik.
Matt Martinez asks us a question on G+
N Phillip Cole comments on G+
Chris Shorb comments on ep 90 keeping players engaged
- King Tut buried with a dagger from space!
- Documents inside documents – Old Docs Uses a Bindings on other Docs
- Guy trained a machine to ‘watch’ Blade Runner. Then things got seriously scifi
- Game Chef annual game design competition – June 4 – 12
- Dungeon Reduz Zine – 32 page zine, $10, done by artist Tony Papesh
- G+ user and gamer Kristian Richards put up a bunch of tokens that can be used for VTT. There are also some maps!
Hawk Sparrow points us to the Storm King’s Thunder
[shadowbox]This show brought to you by fans of the show, like you. Support the show. Become a patron![/shadowbox]