Pregens are good for one shots and con games. Roll your own pc is good for campaigns, but what if you flip it? Is there a time when pregens could be used for an rpg campaign? :gasp: How about rolling up characters for a convention game or one shot?
- Want to run games under our Banner at Gamehole? Submissions are open! So let us know what you’d like to run
- Brett was at Origins
- Vece Young’s Gaming & BS Map – It’s awesome!! (facebook or G+ or Twitter)
- Blades in the Dark books finally arrived
Chris Johnson from G+ looks for advice with problems with her game group.
Karlen ‘OftheHillPeople’ Kendrick comments on ep 144-Character Development
- VtM 5th Edition – I had a chance to talk to Ken Hite at Origins about a question I had
- Top Secret NWO is coming
- Curse of Strahd coming to Roll20 (link)
- Roll20 Con coming June 24-25
- Broadsword – A game of legendary heroes and epic adventure, kickstarter coming. Announcement on G+
[shadowbox]This show brought to you by fans of the show, like you. Support the show. Become a patron![/shadowbox]
Subscribe on iTunes or Android so you don’t miss our next episode when we talk about tips for tactical combat.