Puzzles in games. How do we set them up? How do we use them?
- Sign up to receive updates, insights, deals – be entered to win a set of dice from AwesomeDice.com.
- Sean’s raising money for Leukemia & Lymphoma Society – click here on ways to help. Deadline June 1st, 2019.
Audio from Blake of House Ryan re: TPK
Louis of House Hoefer
Email from Daniel from House Garrett
Email from Tony from House Baker w/topic suggestion
Comment for Saul from House Morales on Sean’s Venture into CoC
- RPG Publisher Says Chinese Government Burned Every Copy Of Their Latest Book article on kotaku. Sons of the Singularity, a small publisher of RPGs, ran a Kickstarter last year for a Call of Cthulhu sourcebook, successfully raising over $20,000. Called The Sassoon Files, it was finally printed last week, only for the publisher to claim that the Chinese government then stepped in and burned every copy.
- Altered Carbon tabletop rpg announced.
- Mark Tasaka, OSR rule system called White Box: Eastern Adventures. Free PDF on DrivethruRPG. ‘White Box: Eastern Adventures’ is a rules light system aimed at capturing the feel of the first iteration of the ‘World’s most famous Role-Playing Game’, where ‘rulings’ not rules defined the system.
products may include affiliate links where we earn rewards from your purchase.
This show brought to you by fans of the show, like you. Support the show. Become a patron!
Join the discussion!