This week we have Rob Wieland, author, blogger, writer and game designer. His credits include Shadowrun, Star Wars Saga Edition and Firefly RPG. Creator of Camelot Trigger, Mafia Century, Encore, Save Game and Girls’ Heist Out. Other projects include other popular titles like Nights Black Agents, 13th Age, CHILL 3rd Ed, Vampire the Masquerade 20th Anniversary. You can find him penning articles on Geek & Sun ry and Onion AV Club. You can find him at the following: website, twitter, geek & sundry/rob, Dungeon Master on Demand
Evercon 2018 January 5th, 6th, and 7th- Submissions and Pre-Reg still open – Be great to get some BS’ers out there to run and hang out
Feedback on ep 168 from on G+
Crimfan comments on episode 167, family
- A list of totally unnecessary yet totally awesome D&D accessories to add spice to your game, by Clave Jones on Nerds on Earth
- Review of the Genesys rpg system by FFG by Cannibal Halfling Gaming.
- Peter Skanes – Merril Collection of Science Fiction, Speculation & Fantasy
- Sky Slayton – takes a stroll in a cemetery in Atlanta, good place to get some NPC names.
- Sounds for your game – Ambient-Mixer, make your own soundscapes
- Expedition the Card Game
[shadowbox]This show brought to you by fans of the show, like you. Support the show. Become a patron![/shadowbox]
Subscribe on iTunes or Android so you don’t miss our next episode when we talk about emergent character background.