RPG styles and systems, a preference on system and how it may tie into system. It’s hard to explain, but we get there…eventually. We’ve been thinking a lot recently about roleplaying game systems that are designed specifically for certain types of stories v. those systems that try and be generic enough to “do it all”
Thanks to mrm1138 and D&Dfan for the reviews on itunes. Much appreciated.
We get some feedback on episode 63 – Treachery! Michael Phillips on the website comments. Roger Brasslet comments on G+. Additional comments over on G+ about our Holiday episode.
Paul Daniel Siemens posts a link to his blog about a holiday he did for his RPG.
- Backerkit for new Delta Green
- D&D inspired alphabet for kids
- Samurai Jack is coming back
- Rugs made to look like the skin of a gangster
- Defender Gaming Initiative
- Car Wars from Steve Jackson Games is now free
- Tabletop Deals – follow ‘em on Twitter or search for them on G+ mostly board game deals, but there are some card and rpg’s thrown in from time to time
[shadowbox]This show brought to you by fans of the show, like you. Support the show. Become a patron![/shadowbox]
Subscribe on iTunes or Android so you don’t miss our next episode when we talk about Critical Hits and Fumbles!