Side quests, how do they fit in to the grand scheme of the story, or does it? What if the party is sent on a side quest, but it doesn’t serve a purpose?
Evercon.org – Come and run games for us! Games on Demand!
Gamehole! – you need the G&BS Uber? Rat Patrol
Pure Mongrel calls BS on G+ about ep 107 evil games
- Sabotage on Space X? (She’s a Super Geek – Royal Blood)
- Roman Empire coins found in ruins of Japanese castle
- Feng Shui 2 players, Robin D Laws gives more info on Junctures. They can take you to any place at any time.
- N. Phillip Cole is doing a kickstarter, A story-driven RPG about badass mecha pilots who combine into totally sweet ultimate robos and save Humanity from Big Giant Monsters.
- Tabletop Game Talk podcast, Chris *Steele*’s new podcast
- Hero Forge custom miniatures
- Brandon Barns told us about this Commodore 64 that’s been running a business for 25 years
- Pure Mongrel brought to our attention that unpainted mins for D&D and Pathfinder are coming from Wizkids
[shadowbox]This show brought to you by fans of the show, like you. Support the show. Become a patron![/shadowbox]