Smash cuts, spotlight moves, scene flips? Keeping the action moving cutting from one situation to the next in your role-playing games.
Edwin Nagy emails us on Episode 208
Comments on 208 from G+
- Cave Dwelling Crocs in Gabon
- Spiders blamed for broken siren playing creepy nursery rhymes at night in UK
- Chris Johnson tells us about Shadows Over Drift Chapel kickstarter by a bunch of guys she knows and respects
- A D&D Supplement That Makes Your Game More Like Ocean’s Eleven
- Iron Edda Accelerated
- Matt Martinez mentioned Akratic Wizardry colors of magic
This show brought to you by fans of the show, like you. Support the show. Become a patron!
Subscribe on iTunes or Android so you don’t miss our next episode.
Join the discussion!