Steal that plot. One of Brett’s favorite GM advice books is Stealing Cthulhu by Graham Walmsley (available at DRPG). Let’s dig into the book’s core idea and see how we can use it to really improve our genre emulation.
- Evercon.org – Come and run games for us!
- Gamehole! – you need the G&BS Uber? Email Sean.
- Brett at QCC!
- Chris Sniezak from Misdirected Mark coming to Gamehole!
Michael Philips comments on G+ on Ep 99, Screw the Rules
Moe Tousignant comments on G+ re: Ep 102 Gaming Away from the Table
Ed Nagy calls BS on us on episode 102.
- SETI investigating space signal
- Mars Mission Crew and their year long simulation
- Gene Wilder has died
- Cypher Speak Podcast
- Dungeon Robber, online, solo dungeoncrawl game
- Swords & Wizardry Light, announced on Tenkar’s blog
- Six Reasons Why I’m Studying Female Table-top Gamers
- Melodice – Music for board games, props to Lumrunner for that one.
- Map of the Dungeons and Dragons 2e Multiverse v2.0 by McMagnanimus on deviantart.com
- Dave Rumsey map collection – 71000 maps online, going back as far as the 1600’s, thanks to Frugal GM
- Free PDF Exploration Time Tracker by New Big Dragon on Save vs Dragon blog
- Rafael Chandler got creative. Mashup, covers of Cosmo magazine and Dragon
- Pure Mongrel points us to Fantasy Maps Drawn by Bots