“Your PC falls 120′ and suffers 60 points of damage”. No problem, I still have 60 left.
Sometimes it’s a small thing that throws us off, and sometimes it’s something bigger. What are the boundaries/levels of “Suspension of Disbelief” that we’ll put up with and where does it break, and ruin a game for us?
The usual babble here. Evercon. Gamehole Con. Avalon
Peter writes into us about small groups.
Harrigan writes in about meta-currencies
From Grotonomus about gaming in small groups
Matt from House V. comments on bringing con game excitement home
Roger from House Brasslett emails us about Hindrances
- Thank you to Steve @hogtowngames for the Dice Roll Zine! Head to hogtowngames.bigcartel.com
- Winners of the D&D/Adobe contest winners
- Paizo Upate: Pathfinder 2e Core and Bestiary in Regular & Deluxe Editions outlined on ENWorld
- Hirst Arts Fantasy Architecture for molds to build dungeon/stone terrain
- Awesome game shop near Chicago – Games Plus!
products may include affiliate links where we earn rewards from your purchase.
This show brought to you by fans of the show, like you. Support the show. Become a patron!
Subscribe on iTunes or Android so you don’t miss our next episode.
Join the discussion!