We re-address the tactical part of rpg’s since Brett started a new Pathfinder game.
- Sign up to receive updates, insights, deals – be entered to win a set of dice from AwesomeDice.com. January’s winner announced!
- Gary Con
- Housing opens up for Gamehole Con 2019
Voicemail from DM Cojo
Corey G. emails us – getting info from players
Matt Bohnhoff – topic suggestions and plug – see Die Roll
- Geek & Sundry article on how to find a game.
- Moe at Tabletop Bellhop has a great blog entry on great games for players getting into the board game hobby.
- U3 The Final Enemy reference by DM Cojo
- Matt Bohnhoff’s Mice-men of Mirewald free
- Eli Kurtz points out how itch.io is seeking ideas how to make the site accommodate print tabletop rpgs.
- Eric Salzwedal points out Brent Ault’s Cyber Sprawl Classics http://csc-rpg.byethost32.com/ https://cyber-sprawl-classics.tumblr.com/
products may include affiliate links where we earn rewards from your purchase.
This show brought to you by fans of the show, like you. Support the show. Become a patron!
Subscribe on iTunes or Android so you don’t miss our next episode when we talk about the unexplainable in RPG’s.
Join the discussion!