PCs Operating as a Team v. as Individuals
Some games seem to promote individual play as much as group play – some players seem to thrive/enjoy doing private adventures in and amongst other groups. What are our experiences with this?
- Evercon.org – some BSer’s are running games at the con, be great to have more!
- Avalon Stretch Goal Book – Master Archivist Collection – POD ready soon
Email from DM Cojo on what he wants to see in a game
Voicemail from Chris Shorb
Charlie Benson emails us asking for tips for helping friends get into RPG’s
- Cole Luther stopped by our booth at GameHole Con. He’s part of the Dive Cloud pocdast. Check ‘em out!
- The KS is over, but this is still pretty sweet: RPEX Full Scale Dungeon
- Necromolds KS!
- Gradient Descent: Module for Mothership Sci-fi Horror RPG, kickstarter, ends Dec 19,2019. Goal of $500, funded at $33,000.
- Mothership Sci-fi Horror RPG on DrivethruRPG
Products may include affiliate links where we earn rewards from your purchase.
This show brought to you by fans of the show, like you. Support the show. Become a patron!
Join the discussion!