While some may have run games like this since they were children, Ben Robbins fleshed out the nuances of what he eventually called The West Marches. Matt Colville had a great youtube video about it so we wanted to bring it to your attention because it sounds super sexy. That last part was Brett.
Feedback from episode 162 includes a post by Jason.
Stephen Dragonspawn leaves a voice mail.
William Arnold posts on G+ about changing the length of his game sessions.
Tony Baker asks on G+ poses a question about taking your campaign from idea to 20th level.
Sky Slayton, what a freaking cool name right? Asks about scifi settings.
- Brett’s Warhammer Campaign G+ community for notes and inside info – Let me know if you’re interested and I’ll send you an invite.
- Jason Hobbs runs for Gauntlet Con. View his olive game on the youtubes
- Why a West Marches campaign needs a town – by Tavis Allison
- Ben Robbins
- Charles White lets us know about Monster Hunters Club kickstarter for the Savage Worlds rpg. The book is designed to immerse you in a world inspired by ’80s kids’ adventure and horror films, television, and novels like E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, The Goonies, The Monster Squad, The Lost Boys, Fright Night, It, Super 8, Stranger Things, and many more.
- Edwin Nagy is involved with Frog God Games’ Extra Life event
- Kevin Lovecraft Roll For Your Party is an excellent web-based dice rolling app that you can pair up with G+ Hangouts if you prefer to not use Roll20. It supports trad dice as well as Fudge, DCC dice (click the Funky Dice selector) and cards.