Brett goes full on Ranger as we go on to talk about wilderness encounters. You can come across interesting things while walking around in the woods, and the night can make you lose your way. We share some of our own wilderness encounters.
Brett has finally seen Rogue One. Spoilers if you haven’t seen it.
Jason Hobbs launches a new podcast, Hobbs & Friends of the OSR.
Geoff, Kevin Keneally and Forrest Aguirre emails us about politics in games.
Michael Phillips emails us about how he handles social encounters in rpg’s.
- John Arcadian from Encoded Designs and the Gnome Stew has his Book of the Tarrasque live on Feb 1st
- Visual guide to 5e character classes as seen on reddit
- Patron Jason Hobbs Hobbs launches new podcast coving the OSR
- Bruce Cunnington doing some good things for charity. Prizes for the Special Effect charity draw. Follow me https://www.twitch.tv/m0rt75 and donate as a little as £1 for a chance to win. All prizes shipped internationally at my expense, 100% of money goes to the excellent charity Special Effect http://www.specialeffect.org.uk/
- Kevin Lovecraft 1927 Map revealing hideouts if Chicago gangsters.
- Princess Bride RPG coming from Toy Vault using FUDGE system
- Tim Shorts points us to a Beginner’s Guide to Body Snatching
Sponsored by Gamehole Con