We circle back to episode 17 where we initially talked about alignment. We address listener feedback and elaborate a bit more on the topic.
Episode 18 Show Outline
Intro including music
Brett is in news coverage of EverCon: http://www.waow.com/story/27815978/2015/01/09/gamers-come-out-for-evercon
Random Encounter – messages from audience via email, G+ community or Twitter
Sean – this! is why I appreciate the gaming community, different angles and considerations, experienced players and GM’s and systems!…
Follow up discussion from ep 17 – Alignment
Email from Adam Muszkiewicz
G+ Post from Kristian Serrano
G+ Post from Austin
Twitter thread: https://twitter.com/gamingandbs/status/552527595552907266
Topics of Discussion – Re-Alignment
3 Alignment system
- DCC and new OSR systems
- Basic D&D – Moldvay & Mentzer do this (Holmes did NOT – he had the AD&D setup)
It’s How You Use It
- Railroad for morality
- In-world or in-system impact to shifts of alignment
- Excuse to be a dick
How to be a group with mixed alignments?
- Guardians of the Galaxy – what they were before and what they became together
- Develop the bonds and connections and goals that the group agrees on (ie. the “quest” they are on)
- Those that act “in character” in a way that harms the group get booted out “in character” – adventures aren’t stupid.
Die Roll – 2-4 misc points we want to bring up at end of cast. Should be short and sweet, could be a plug, something to check out, etc. Limited time to spout off.
- EverCon recap – Live Pathfinder
- EverCon recap – OSR Challenge
- How fight with a dagger https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bteyMFfeaYk
- Telescope, futuristic short film https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yid59_nd9-8 ,
- GURPS Calculator http://www.gurpscalculator.com/Account/Login?returnUrl=%2FAccount