- What is it? Is this simply the style of play (rulings v rules)?
- Why should I play a clone if I’ve got access to the original game?
- A game like DCC – what sets it apart?
We talk old school renaissance. You might know it as OSR. We also address listener comments and die roll!
Eric Bontz comments on G+ regarding ep 14 tech at the gaming table.
Chris Sneizak, Chad Knight, Kevin Lovecraft and Victor Wyatt all weigh in on episode 37 where we covered creating player characters at the table, collaboratively or not.
- Blowing Up the Movies by Robin Laws on DrivethruRPG
- Warhammer 40k and the Military – on Slate
- Ecosystem Generator. Original blog links to app: , table derivative
- Steampunk Cthulhu has been nominated in the Best of the Independent eBook Awards!
- Bram Stoker http://horror.org/awards/stokers.htm , http://www.chaosium.com/blog/bram-stoker-award-congratulations/
- Brent Newhall The Old School Renaissance Handbook profiles 28 popular old-school systems. Get it on DriveThruRPG
Products may include affiliate links where we earn rewards from your purchase.
This show brought to you by fans of the show, like you. Support the show. Become a patron!
Subscribe on iTunes or Android so you don’t miss our next episode.
Join the discussion!