Sean has been dragging feet getting his West Marches-style rpg campaign up and running. Brett has decided to provide some ‘guidance’ and light a fire under Sean.
- Evercon 2018 January 5th, 6th, and 7th- Submissions and Pre-Reg still open – Be great to get some BS’ers out there to run and hang out
- Correction on last episode it was Erik Frankhouse who provided details on West Marches not Eric Farmer
Angela Murray from Gnome Stew emails us
Crimfan comments on our site
Comments on All in the Family on G+ – Rascher, DM Nel, Jim Fitzpatrick, Thomas Hook, Edwin, Karlen, Eddie and Sky
Karlen supplies us with video that talks about what makes good characters compelling.
- A computer program that is a Serial Killer Detector
- Latest news on the upcoming Cubicle 7 edition of Warhammer Fantasy RPG
- Virtual sheep for virtual wood, hands on with Catan VR – ars technica article
- Midlands low magic sandbox campaign setting. (drivethru rpg affiliate link)
- Concept art from Paul Chadeisson for inspiration for your scifi/far future game
- Sky Slayton reminds us of S. John Ross’ Big List of RPG Plots and a way to modulate your voice for those NPCs
- Kevthulhu found this handy list of Vampire Feeding Options
- Ray Otus tells us about a Mysterious North Korean Ship Full of Skeletons
[shadowbox]This show brought to you by fans of the show, like you. Support the show. Become a patron![/shadowbox]