Character building questions stems from the bonds that rpg Dungeonworld uses to help solidify, or establish, relationships between player characters. It typically starts before kicking off the game and prevents a player character from lacking the motivation for being with the other player characters. We look at this from the player side as well as from the Game Master’s chair. You can also use this approach to inspire the game you and your players want to play.
Rite Publishing owner Steven Russell passes away.
Brett is heading to Queen City Conquest
Episode 100 Trivia Contest continues, enter to win
We handle emails from James Carruthers, Cory Winn, Chris Angelucci, Vece Young and a comment from Pure Mongel on G+
- Jason The Beard Blalock made a thing! They Met in a Tavern
- 2016 Ennie Nominations are out!
- Hear Tolkien read Lord of the Rings
- Star Trek rpg using the Cypher System
- RPG a Day 2016
- Austin, Tabletop Gamer Motivation Profile
- Shane Freeman points out Coy Wolf in NYC
- Kevthulhu – Life Behind the Stacks
- Kevthulhu – The Facts in the Case of Mister Hollow