As part of a character concept, we pose different questions you can ask yourself when creating your player character. Inspired by feedback on our player series from Jim Fitzpatrick.
Want to run games under our Banner at Gamehole? Submissions are open! So let us know what you’d like to run
Brett in Origins this week!
Thank you to Ken Newquist for listing us in Knights of the Dinner Table #244! And thanks to Roger Brasslett for letting us know.
Thanks to Ray Otus for copy of Plundergrounds. Check out his patron.
Regarding Kids at Cons from last episode Karlen mentions Magical Land of Yeld. Matt Bohnhoff mentions starting more rpg clubs for youths.
Email from Walt asks a few questions about running baddies better.
Tony Baker throws out a suggestion.
Chris Johnson comments on our website, from Learning a New Game topic.
- Cyclops, an open platform to video conference up to 8 people.
- Dave Winn – I thought you’d appreciate this for your die roll. It’s an LLC that buys blood donated to blood drives from people 25 and younger and then sells that blood to people 35 and older as part of a “science experiment.” Sounds like vampires to me. http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2016/08/young-blood-antiaging-trial-raises-questions
- Kevin Lovecraft wants you to check out one-page dungeon Temple of the Moon Priests from Beholder Pie’s/Will Doyle’s blog
- Brian Kreuzinger lets us know about Canada village that is 10000 years older than the pyramids.
- Pure Mongrel posts link to Mind/Shift article Books-to-Games: Transforming Classic Novels Into Role Playing Adventures
- Christopher Grey points us to 16 Of The Very Greatest, Sweariest Scottish Insult of All Time
[shadowbox]This show brought to you by fans of the show, like you. Support the show. Become a patron![/shadowbox]
Subscribe on iTunes or Android so you don’t miss our next episode when we talk about Pre-Gen Characters v. Roll Your Own.