Collecting role-playing games, we treasure our beloved tomes of rules, maps and scenarios. We keep things because they can be used as resources. Or maybe it’s nostalgia. But in this episode Brett and I visit Alex Kammer, Director of Gamehole Con [sponsor], at the Gamehole where we talk to him about being an avid collector of TSR’s Dungeons and Dragons role-playing game products.
Emails from Andy Hall, Steve Orlik, and Josh ‘Sir’ Wallace covering secret conversations at the table and GM screens. Michael Phillips comments on G+ about GM screens as well.
- Severe Drought in Mexico is causing ancient churches to rise from the dead
- Who is stabbing meat into trees and why?
- Matt Jackson A Collection of Presentations Cartographical in Nature a collection of maps provided to patrons, he has released for free.
- Map Tools 126.96.36.199 has been released. Download it here.
- Ben Wilson and Joe Cwik have both pointed us to Matthew Colville’s fun YouTube series on D&D
[shadowbox]This show brought to you by fans of the show, like you. Support the show. Become a patron![/shadowbox]
Thanks to Baby Dan for the review on iTunes.
Subscribe on iTunes or Android so you don’t miss our next episode when we talk about interpreting die rolls.