Dragonlance, it was an idea by Tracy and Laura Hickman that became a D&D game at TSR. It ultimately went on to be adventure modules, books and even a movie.
Sean’s content on Patreon
Jared of House Rascher comments on GM meta
Matt of House of Bohnhoff on Metagaming vs Immersion
Blake of House Ryan emails us on Game Master Meta Terms
DM of House Cojo emails us about falling damage
Ron of House Bishop, a quick blurb on inclusiveness
Louis of House H on hindrances, small groups and suspension of disbelief
Greg of House Palachek comments about starter boxes
- Dragonlance Chronicles Trilogy Gift Set (amazon)
- Dragonlance Nexus is one of the most comprehensive sources for the Dragonlance setting. The Nexus includes fan art, gaming rules, a product section, a Lexicon and more.
- Dragonlance movie: Dragons of Autumn Twilight on Youtube. Original movie site here.
- Dragonlance Canticle podcast produced by Dragonlance Nexus
- 660+ pins of Dragonlance art on Pinterest collection by Erik Varnum
- The Spy Game now on kickstarter, uses the ruleset from the world’s most popular role-playing game. August 9th, 2019 deadline.
- Mad Magazine to cease publication per Comicbook.com
products may include affiliate links where we earn rewards from your purchase.
This show brought to you by fans of the show, like you. Support the show. Become a patron!
Join the discussion!