Part 2 of our coverage of Dungeon Crawl Classics roleplaying game. We didn’t chase off Jen Brinkman from part 1. She joins us again to keep us on track and ensure the info we convey is accurate. In this episode we mention alignment in DCC and skill checks. We continue on with the feel that DCC conveys where the world is far and wide. There’s talk of combat, fumbles, criticals and magic. Heck, Brett runs his first funnel, Sailors on the Starless Sea.
Results of our Listener Survey are posted.
We rolled well on our check. We did encounter some feedback, but need to ensure we cover the topic at hand. We’ll make it up to you later. Sean promises. <Brett made me type that>
- Alchemy in a KWAS single by Pelgrane Press on DTRPG
- Patreon of the show, Forest Aguirre is looking to spring his “Beyond the Silver Scream” DCC adventure at Garycon!
- Example of Spell Dual with Michael Curtis and Harley Stroh on episode 11 of Spellburn podcast
- Perils of the Sunken City, first adventure by Jon Marr, proprietor of Purple Sorcerer Games 5 codes. @purplesorcerer
- DCC on Reddit
- Review on DCC on youtubes
- Iron Tavern DCC actual play podcast
- Eric Farmer helping with Corridor Games on Demand at Gamicon in Iowa City, Feb 26-28