Humor in roleplaying games, there’s a time and place for it. It can bring levity, but how much is too much and what happens when it gets out of control? Is it really worth killing a player…character over it? It can depend on the game you’re playing. Some games like Paranoia can certainly bring humor as a center point within the game. Genre also sets the mood. In the end, you want to have fun and not everything needs to be done with massive amount of seriousness.
Brett played Dungeon World!
Trivia is here for ep 100!
Emails from Michael Drescher and Vece Young.
Comments from G+ regarding episode 91 power items in rpgs.
- Ancient cult artifacts – Bronze Hand of Sabazius
- Interesting idea for your next smugglers – Bennin’s GAsoline Smugglers
- Need a magical sword, 20 Magical Swords That Aren’t Just Longswords
- $400 Lord of the Rings Board Game
- 13 Tips for LARP Organizers
Chris Shorb tells us about a decades old Dalek in a UK pond.
[shadowbox]This show brought to you by fans of the show, like you. Support the show. Become a patron![/shadowbox]