Organizations in RPG’s, inspired by community member Sgt Pemberfoot, we talk about the roles of cults, sects, clubs, fraternities, sacred orders and what you can do with them. Want to build your own? We talk about the elements that make up an organization in fantasy RPG setting.
Evercon.org – Come and run games for us!
Gamehole! – you need the G&BS Uber? Rat Patrol
Want to call BS? – call 929.BIGDICE or new email [email protected]
Email from Matt about side quests.
Goblins Henchman has an article in & Magazine about Brown Elves in issue 13.
Chris Angelucci lets us know about real life scenario involving transporting of spouses entrails.
Jim Fitzpatrick comments on G+ about Side Quests
Michael Parker poses a question that may end up being a topic for one our episodes!
- Frog God Games KS for Swords & Wizardry Complete Rulebook 3rd Printing
- Forrest Aguirre’s podcast – Glowburn!
- Ghost Town in New Jersey
- Abandoned Chicken Church?
- Call of Cthulhu 6th ed House Rules resource for CoC and Delta Green from Anders Hedenbjork Lager
- Black Mirror Season 3 coming to Netflix on 21 October
- Tim Kask’s two hour un-cut Q&A video talks about the first 5 years of TSR, recorded at Garycon 2016
- Matt who emailed us: mentions new Canadian postage stamps that may provide inspiration for your rpg.
[shadowbox]This show brought to you by fans of the show, like you. Support the show. Become a patron![/shadowbox]
Thank you to Gothridge Manor for the review on iTunes. We appreciate it.