PC Hindrances, some systems you take them in order to gain extra points to be converted to boons, buffs and edges. But what if your players take them, but they don’t end up being a hindrance.
- Avalon KS
- If you backed at a level that grants you a PDF you should have gotten your link to download it by now. If not, please contact Encoded via the KS
- Sign up to receive updates, insights, deals – be entered to win a set of dice from AwesomeDice.com. Xavier G is the winner for the month of May.
- Gamehole Con!
Laramie of House Wall – on inclusiveness
Ty of House Monger – how should I address you?
Stephen of House Dragonspawn – on inclusiveness
Jessy of house Sparks writes about two great game stores
Carl of house Davis emails us about games he’s running at Gamehole Con, and suggestion when running a game on Roll20
Matt of house V. comments about SoA kickstarter
Joe of house T comments on Random Encounters episode
Sooner Fan writes in about hit points
Pete of house Wyeth comments on Dark Trails episode…we forgot a game
- How did D&D become a cartoon, article on CBR.com
- Car comercial with D&D cartoon
- Broken Ruler Games, aka Todd Crapper, has a LARP of blackmail, confrontation and poker being kickstarted called The Deal. ends June 18th, 2019.
- Inkarnate, cartography creation website.
- Feral World Lite, on Lulu, as mentioned by Pete Wyeth
- Stephen Colbert plays D&D w/Matt Mercer for Red Nose charity, on youtube
products may include affiliate links where we earn rewards from your purchase.
This show brought to you by fans of the show, like you. Support the show. Become a patron!
Join the discussion!