Some games allow you choices through advancement, and many of us may confuse that those choices with character optimization. But what if it’s just a way to differentiate your fighter from another fighter?
Vmail from Blake Ryan
Jonah Schettler – What do new players get hung up on the most?
Comment on G+ from Michael Phillips
Michael Drescher comments on 202, Less Than Optimal Stats
Email from Thomas at Beholder’s Horde
The Resse Monster takes us back to ep 107!
- Check out Tabletop Game Talk podcast for board game awesomeness
- Andrew Cohen creates Tomb of Skalbar, a 3d turn-based video game using 5e rules
- Hottest new board games from GenCon via Ars Technica
- Midgard Adventures, 5e and Pathfinder organized play set in Kobold Press’s Midgard setting.
- BS’er Jared Rascher, writer for Gnome Stew, blogged BS on Campaigns.
- Dungeon Generator
- Charles White pointed out a product that has some cool ideas on how to mix up your monsters a bit: Banes
This show brought to you by fans of the show, like you. Support the show. Become a patron!
Join the discussion!