Let’s talk about why it’s important to have a PC change as the campaign happens. The idea of “My character wouldn’t do that” is, IMO, often built on the idea that the character will not learn or change or adjust based on the things they encounter in the world. So, let’s dig into this.
- Gamehole Con submissions for events is open!
- Evercon submissions are open!
- Avalon KS writing – Brett’s part is done for now and passed over to Encoded!
Cory Winn emails us on episode 197 – Con Game vs Campaign
Mike Beschta emails us on Surrender or Run Away!
Carl Davis emails us about Prepping for Con Games
Crimfan comments on Player Skill from a previous Random Encounter from Matt Seiberlich in episode 197
DM Cojo offers makes a request
Adam makes a request
- Here’s 12 fantastic science fiction and fantasy novels that you should check out this July, by Andrew Liptak on The Verge
- Custom D&D character sheets by Luke Howard are a big hit. By Cecilia D’Anastasio on Kotaku.com
- Joe Cwik, how not to run D&D at a con. Article on Raging Owlbear by Marty Walser
- Joe Cwik, Bring your own miniatures. Article on Observations of the Fox by Michael Wenman
This show brought to you by fans of the show, like you. Support the show. Become a patron!