‘Point buy’ may not be the right words. We talk about buffing a player’s character beyond what is a standard starting point. This works out better in a point-based character progression than a level based one. We’re curious of what you think after hearing this episode.
- Event registration for Gamehole Con opens Sept 2nd
- Evercon – Submissions and Pre-Reg Open!
- Hit our $100 per episode level
Brian Ross & Crimfan comment on our website, Michael P chimes in. Jared Rascher hits us on the book of faces.
- Another great list from Papers & Pencils. D100 materials your post-apocalyptic armor is made from.
- Open letter from Meg and Vincent Baker defining what Powered by the Apocalypse is.
- Worldbuilding Basics – 6 Tips for Geography and Mapmaking video by DC Fergerson
- Dave Baity’s Dark Trails website is up. Check it.
[shadowbox]This show brought to you by fans of the show, like you. Support the show. Become a patron![/shadowbox]
Subscribe on iTunes or Android so you don’t miss our next episode when we talk about Wear and Tear on Gear.