We had a topic, but we also had a LOT of feedback from role-playing gamers. It’s an extended Random Encounter episode!
- Gary Con
- Avalon KS status update
- Sign up to join our email list!
- Vmail from Chris Shorb
- Michael Drescher clears up his email via Twitter
- Email from Gabe Dying
- Matt V. leaves a comment on ep 226 Two New Campaigns
- Email from Stephen D Spawn
- Ty Prunty suggests underwater campaign
- Michael Phillips comments on G+
- Ryan B. submits via our website
- DM Cojo goes back to episode 53 Killing Player Characters
- Ron B. comments on ep 225, chases
- Tony Suga Loaf poses a question on G+
- Crimfan comments on chases
- Goblins Henchmen lets us know about hex power flowers
- Josh Eaves points out the campaign manager: Same Page Tool
- Shane Freeman points us to this awesome Appendix N link on Project Gutenberg and the Open Library
- Please encourage anyone interested in Against the Darkmaster to visit a series of often-critical analyses of the game’s current QuickStart rules at rolemasterblog.com
- Chases referenced by Ron B.
Fellowship of the Rings chase scene
Bullitt chase scene
Bourne Legacy chase scene
Incredibles chase scene
Incredibles 2 chase scene
products may include affiliate links where we earn rewards from your purchase.
This show brought to you by fans of the show, like you. Support the show. Become a patron!
Subscribe on iTunes or Android so you don’t miss our next episode when we talk about tactical combat.
Join the discussion!