Session zero, we talk about how we handle it for our games. We don’t cover every detail, and you will find ways unique to your games and gaming style.
Want to run games under our Banner at Gamehole? Submissions are open!
Brett is going to Origins in June
Comments about player facing die rolls from Adam Marler, Craig Huber, Jared Rascher, Jim Fitzpatrick and Michael Parker.
Torgo the White poses a question about alignment.
Vecee writes in about learning a new game.
- Island of Terror where it is said that the remains of 160,00 people make up 50% of the island’s soil
- Ancient code of Inca Strings
- One Stop Stat Blocks for Tales from the Yawning Portal.
- Eli Kurtz has a blog entry on session zero. Previously posted.
- Azrael Arocha – 100 Ways NPCs might want to be paid
Christopher Grey – Diagram of dragon types
[shadowbox]This show brought to you by fans of the show, like you. Support the show. Become a patron![/shadowbox]