We invite Darcy and Troy from the Cypher Speak podcast to come on and educate us on, what else, the Cypher System rpg by Monte Cook games! How does it all work? What are the upsides of the system? There’s player facing die rolls, GM intrusions, cyphers and much more. Find more of about our guests on twitter, DarcyLRoss and TroyP232.
Forge Midwest is happening weekend of April 7-9, 2017.
International Tabletop Day is coming, April 29, 2017, let us know what you have planned.
Email from Ace puts us in check.
Jame Carruthers provides feedback on our Clerics episode.
Josh comments from Facebook about getting players to new games and changing up our player series
Angela Murray wants an insane con posse.
Michael Drescher lets people know Sean is right!
Cypher System RPG
- Latest episode of Streets of Avalon is up
- Cypher Speak – podcast dedicated to the Cypher System
- Bloodlines & Black Magic by Stormbunny Studios is a modern, supernatural campaign setting designed to be forward compatible with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. It uses classes from The Advanced Class Guide and Occult Adventures, shaping them to fit a darker, modern world. Kickstarter happening now April 4th and wraps up April 15th.
- From Matt Bohnhoff: Here’s a news article that has ALL the indications of an adventure. A lost civilization so ancient it has no name. A legend of a city abandoned after it was cursed. A flesh-eating parasite contacted by the archeologists who found it. What else might you players dig up in the City of the Monkey God?
- Darcy – Cypher System home on the web.
- Troy – Numenera – Origin of the Cypher System setting by Monte Cook Games
- Troy – CypherCaster Magazine
- Incantations – An Invisible Sun podcast
- Troy – Inspiration Strikes Blog
- Darcy – The Strange RPG – a Cypher System setting headed by Bruce Cordell and produced by Monte Cook Games.
- Monte Cook Games – home of everything Cypher System and more
- Invisible Sun – kickstarted and coming