Peeneel Testiclees! Yes, we’re talking about what’s in a player character’s name in this episode. How do you handle those players that insist on have a player character with a goofy name? It could be as easy as saying, “seriously? you want to name your character Peeneel Testiclees? No.” Or, you could roll with it and make it something you handle within the game. What’s the goofiest name you’ve run into at the table?
Evercon is next week. We wish Brett the best of luck!
Brett’s no swear episode. Does he make it?
Email from Chris Steele talking religion in rpg’s as well as creative spell casting.
Mark Tasaka writes in about his Dungeon Crawl Classics website. Be sure to check it out!
Michael Phillips writes in to talk about meta-gaming the combat and his gaming goals for 2017.
- Rasputin’s “death” over 100 years ago
- Great grandmother’s body used as an Army test dummy
- Legend of Zelda map gets 3d printed
- Goodman Games is looking for writers to do some 5e work in 2017
- Conan the Barbarian complete collection on Kindle for free!
- Erik Tenkar outlines what’s in store for him in 2017, he’s patron and has done Swords & Wizardry light
- Manly human name generator
- Visionary Coms (Wayne) warns us about a massive anomaly beneath the article
[shadowbox]This show brought to you by fans of the show, like you. Support the show. Become a patron![/shadowbox]
Subscribe on iTunes or Android so you don’t miss our next episode when we talk about something role-playing game related!