Screw the rules. We come across rules that we don’t use, but why do we overlook them. Aren’t they part of the roleplaying game? Maybe it’s a complicated rule that slows down play. Perhaps we have a better way of doing things. We discuss the rules we don’t use and why.
G&BS Social Hour at Gamehole, to be held Saturday, November 5th.
Evercon Special Guests! (Friday, Jan 6th and run through Sunday, Jan 8th)
- Lloyd Metcalf
- Tim Seeley
- Kenneth Hite
- David Megarry
- MiB Drew Happli
Bonus BS will feature summaries from game masters that are running games for us at Gamehole Con.
Last show before GamingandBS.com/Trivia100. We’re going to give away some good stuff.
Emails from Lyndon James Borley and Edwin Nagy.
Azrael Arocha comments on Ep 97 and points out a Spanish-speaking rpg forum on Reddit.
- Russian scientist injects himself with 3.5 million year old bacteria
- Ontario town hit by rash of female mannequin thefts
- Gygax estate now under the care and feeding of “Transformers” producer Tom DeSanto
- Romance Trilogy of games by Emily Care Boss pre orders underway
- Roll20 is now officially WotC Licensed D&D Platform
- Star Wars Fate Core Hack by Red Dice Diaries
- Scribus for RPG Layout – A Template, by Jason Pitre
- RPG A Day starts tomorrow
- Pure Mongrel points us to the KS for The Magical Land of Yeld
- Hawk Sparrow tells us about a great place for Play by Post
- Pure Mongrel also reminded us that Middle Earth comes to 5e this Fall