Forrest Aguirre brought this topic to our attention via Twitter. What are the differences between Writing and Running an RPG adventure? So, we brought Forrest onto the show to help Sean and I talk through this.
- Event registration for Gamehole Con opens Sept 2nd
- Evercon – Submissions and Pre-Reg Open!
- Avalon and Encoded – KS will be in January, 2018 – working on gathering artists, and organizing the project to ensure success
- Forrest: Garycon event registration is open!
Feedback on episode 157 includes communique from Tony ‘Sugah Loaf’ Baker, email from Blake Ryan, comment from Crimfan, Jared Rascher, Jim Fitzpatrick, Roger Brasslett, and Michael P.
Chris Johnson poses a question/topic idea.
- Submit your Gumshoe Character sheets! It’s for the GUMSHOE character app, this is the way to make it better.
- Happy 80th birthday to the Hobbit, Sept 21st
- Goodman Games provides update to Into the Borderlands
- Stealing Cthulhu by Graham Walmsley is just awesome. Good luck finding a hard copy, but you can find the PDF at (available at DRPG)
- There’s been a record number of flying humanoid sightings over Chicago this year. #rollforinitiative
- Matt Bohnhoff provides us with nightmare fuel with Oscar, the Modular Body
- Michael Parker tells us of horrible undersea jelly blobs that will no doubt kill us all
- Eli Kurtz mentions how ‘X’ card evolved
[shadowbox]This show brought to you by fans of the show, like you. Support the show. Become a patron![/shadowbox]
Subscribe on iTunes or Android so you don’t miss our next episode when we talk about Re-Energizing Your Game, thanks to Tom Flanigan for the idea.