For some reason, arms and armor never seem to get “used up” or replaced, unless it’s to get better stuff that we found in a dragon’s horde, pulled off an NPC, or upgraded from the store. Why is that? Is there any reason why we’d want to deal with the bookkeeping for such things?
- Event registration for Gamehole Con is open!
- Evercon – Submissions and Pre-Reg Open!
- Avalon and Encoded – Planning meeting on 9/18
Feedback on episode 156…
- John Hammersley on G+
- Jared Rascher & Matt Martinez on G+
- Angela Murray email
- Bill Durfey email
- Steve Orlik email
VeCee poses a question to us on the plooses
- Geekwood Store
- Out of this world ‘Wizard Study’ game room
- Alex Kammer is tweeting a photo of every D&D collectible
- Bruce Cunnington points out the Portals of London
[shadowbox]This show brought to you by fans of the show, like you. Support the show. Become a patron![/shadowbox]