We’re not talking about voice as in perspective, but actually tweaking how you speak in first person as your player character or npc. It helps with immersion, but you also have to be conscious of insulting someone at the table by taking a genuine speech impediment and making it a method for comedic stand up. We will outline 8 steps on how to do this in a way that may not take you completely out of your comfort zone.
Changes to Patreon.
Victor Wyatt and Jared Rascher comment on Potions.
James Carruthers emails us about Fighters.
Blake Ryan shares a bit about his game and bards!
Steve Orlik poses a question that is inspiration for a show topic.
Crimfan comments on our website
Joe Cwik shares a story about potions.
8 simple ways to change your voice
- Hold your nose as you speak
- Speak with a different expression
- Speak with a different posture
- Repeat with accent
- Think of an actor/actress
- 20 Board Game Makers Chime In: “What I Wish I’d Known Before Starting My Board Game” article on MakeBoardGame.com
- Orc Generator – Create 20 Orcs in 20 Seconds using Campaign Logger and Fantasy Name Generator
- Siberia’s ‘Doorway to the Underground’ is rapidly growing. From DM Matt
- Minis from one of the greatest fantasy movies ever from James Carruthers
- Pure Mongrel and Jason Pemberfoot point out Axebane’s Deck of Many Dungeons
- Stephen Dragonspawn tells us about a Nuclear submarine plans found in Welsh charity shop
- Azrael Arocha pointed us to Jim McClure’s 8 Steps to Build and RPG Plot
[shadowbox]This show brought to you by fans of the show, like you. Support the show. Become a patron![/shadowbox]