Dragons! They are ancient creatures of legend causing fear in player characters throughout the years. Claw, claw, tail, bite attacks. “Save versus breath weapon” and the feeling of impending doom sets in as you pick up the d20, rolling it inside your fist before you close your eyes and toss it upon the gaming table.
However! It seems that dragons have lost their luster. Are they feared in today’s adventures?
Sean & Brett are going to be at Gary Con in March.
Thank you to Joseph Goodman and everyone that helped Goodman Games put out their 4th printing of Dungeon Crawl Classics and thought of putting us in their DCC core rulebook. Find us on p. 445.
Angela Murray replies to Pure Mongrel’s GM burnout situation.
Christopher Grey gives us a good story update on his Strahd con one-shot.
Pure Mongrel poses a topic on G+
Azrael Arocha calls BS on our social encounters episode
- Aboriginal Australians lived with Giant Lizards
- Goodman Games KS – How to Write Adventure Modules that Don’t Suck
- Chromatic Dragon Lairs on drivethru from Heroic Maps
- The Perfect Potion List, from the Goblin Punch blog
- 16 Strangest Dragons in Dungeons & Dragons
- Brian Kreuzinger pointed out this article on cbc radio canada Why Dungeons & Dragons is a Source of Female Empowerment
- Hawk Sparrow found this vile bit of insanity where Drs pulled a live cockroach for a woman’s skull
- Goblins Henchmen has a collection on G+ dedicated to magic items
- Shane Freeman provides a great resource for maps – Dave’s Mapper
- Check out Bruce Cunnington’s, and Lee Neilsen’s, events at UK Games Expo