GM screens are great for referencing rules without having to page through a thick rpg rule book. Some of us choose not to use them because they can be intrusive and create a physical barrier between the players and the game master. Use them or not, there can be some pretty creative screens out there – be it fold out plastic Castle Greyskull or using cd jewel cases, they can add some pizzaz to the rpg game table.
Emails and feedback from Forrest Aguirre, Angela Murray, and Chris Steele.
- Mark Hunt’s GangBusters-The Blue Book Detective Agency Beginner Game is up at DriveThru and RPGNow and it is looking pretty awesome.
- Interesting look at Hostile Architecture.
- Combat Manager an app for Pathfinder RPG, article on fantasytabletalk.com, direct link to app’s website looks like Windows only.
- WotC holding surveys.
- Forrest Aguirre points us to this awesome blogpost about Complications for DCC Characters
- Hawk Sparrow is back with another one – this time it’s Secrets of Great British Castles