Mega dungeons, you know, the big ones. There’s Undermountain, Castle Greyhawk, Barrowmaze and many more. We talk about ’em.
28 games being run by friends of ours at Gamehole Con. Board and card games are also welcome.
More talk about Brett’s Avalon setting.
All comments this week are about episode 149 – Time Lapse Between Game Sessions.
- The Secret Nazi German Weather Station In Canada, Discovered 38 Years After It Was Built
- Geek Chic goes bankrupt/out of business
- Michael Parker patron of the show started his own podcast, The Closet Gamer
- The Deepest, Weirdest, Hugest Megadungeons Ever Created by Ed Grabianowski (2014)
- Megadungeons in print and on the web by David Hartlage
- From Mark Tasaka, I created a Mutant Crawl Classics zero-level character generator. It’s totally free to use, and is found through the following link: http://www.oldschooladventures.org/mcc/ The generator will allow MCC judges and players to print out batches of randomly generated zero-level characters for MCC character funnels, etc.
- Christopher Grey points out Cthulhu Wars kickstarter Cthulhu Wars is the premier horror strategy game with high quality miniatures and great competitive gameplay and tactics.
- Ray Otus provides us with Arnoldus Montanus’ New and Unknown World (1671) A selection of from the 125 copper engravings featured in Dutch explorer, missionary, and theologian Arnoldus Montanus’ monumental De Nieuwe en Onbekende Weereld (1671).