Monsters and non monsters in roleplaying games. As Game Masters we throw them at the players, but the big bad is typically a humanoid or human. That is not necessary true. Is it? By saying this we are considering monsters as just fillers. They may be the creatures that do the bidding of some more intelligent human or non monster. I think that is what we’re trying to say in this episode.
We also want to issue a correction to episode 75. Ashen Stars was done by Robin D. Laws and not Kevin Kulp as conveyed in the show.
Quick thank you to those that joined us for BS’ing with Friends Google Hangout. Forrest Aguirre, Hawk Sparrow, Randy Farmer, Victor Wyatt, Chris Sniezak and Nathan Panke. We hope to setup another one soon. You can bookmark this link for future.
Chris Schorb and Jeff Fitz leave voice mails. Thanks guys!
We field 2 emails. One from FATEFul Mike and Mike. Thanks for taking the time fellas!
- Umberto Eco has died
- Bubblegumshoe – Evil Hat is producing a teenage rpg based on Gumshoe System
- Cures of Strahd Adventurers League player’s pack is up
- Dry erase dungeon tiles
- RPG StackExchange
- More NERF to include chainsaw and nuke
- Anthony Von D on Facebook points out this interesting Kickstarter
- Joe Cwik – D&D Achievements a combination of videogame achievements and RPG. Could entertain players that are waiting XP or the next level.
[shadowbox]This show brought to you by fans of the show, like you. Support the show. Become a patron![/shadowbox]
Subscribe on iTunes or Android so you don’t miss our next episode when we talk about opposed rolls in roleplaying games.